- Penn Station's premier boutique office building
- Pre-built suites from 1,200 rsf to 7,500 rsf available immediately
- All suites built with above-standard features including glass partitions, doors, exposed ceilings, duct work, reflective lighting and delivered wired for voice and data
- Newly renovated 24/7 attended lobby, elevators, bathrooms and all mechanical systems
- Minutes away from Penn Station, Lincoln Tunnel and A,C,E,1,2, and 3 subway lines
424 West 33rd Street is a 200,000 square-foot commercial building centrally located near the A, C, E, 1, 2 and 3 subway lines, the Lincoln Tunnel and Penn Station. It offers the best value in luxurious, pre-built new office suites ranging from 1,200 to 7,500 square feet, which are available for immediate occupancy. Among a myriad of desirable qualities, each suite features glass/curtain wall offices, cloth-paneled ceiling, conference rooms and plenty of natural light.
Purchased by Vectra Management in December 2000, the building has been completely restored with state-of-the-art capital improvements. Dramatically enhanced features include a brand new elegant lobby, high speed wood paneled elevators and a state-of-the-art building and security systems. Combined with an exterior retaining a bit of the building's historic elegance from its original inception in 1913, 424 West 33rd Street offers the perfect experience that is at once elegant and refined.